- Ben’s Custom Tack for Model Horses, web store design. An absolute pleasure to work on this project which includes online store design, graphics and setup from start to finish. http://benscustomtack.com
- Alaska Department of Legislative Audit, logo design, rebranding and reviving website, templates for email communications.
- Safety recognition panels for Alaska Safety Advisory Council. Birchwood with text writing and CNC engraving.
- Union Utility and Contractor Safety Alliance, WA – Website development for members only web portal facilitating incident sharing/discussion.
- 2020 COVID 19 Graphic signage for social distancing. Decision Point Associates.
- Property brochure, website LVS Management LLC, Alaska. Private client.
- Alaska Safety Advisory Council website. Department of Labor, State of Alaska. Alaska Safety Advisory Council ” Adopt a First Responder” fundraising visuals and website support. (donated work).
2018/2019/2020 Association of General Contractors – ConocoPhillips Contractors’ Safety Award
The award was designed by request from the General Contractor’s Association. It resulted in a water jet cut stainless steel clock face, with laser engraved scene from land surveying to design and construction. The 5 awards were handed out at the annual conference, and the design was so well received it was also used for the 2019 award series.
Clocks made of stainless steel, designed at Equilux and beautifully crafted by DowlandBach in Anchorage.
To see the 2020 winners and more information visit : https://www.agcak.org/excellence-in-safety.html
2019 ASSP Safety Awards for Earthquake Response
The Alaska Chapter of the American Society for Safety Professionals handed out awards to local utilities Enstar and Chugach Electric, Communications Company GCI, the Anchorage School District, and the Municipality of Anchorage in recognition for their response to the November 30, 2018 7.1 earthquake. Birchwood clocks were made with gold leaf.
KOMAN Holdings – Branding and Alignment
KOMAN Holdings is a success story of a small Native Alaskan company. Its leadership recognized the opportunities for a sustained growth and made a plan. Realizing that their marketing materials, web presence, and overall branding was falling short of the needed quality for presentations and statements of qualifications, we started working together on a multi-year phased plan that included:
- Creation of a look to emulate a family of companies for all subsidiaries, yet leaving room for diversity
- Develop logos and business cards that carry one element throughout all subsidiaries
- Templates for all internal and external communications
- Roll-out of the materials and the branding plan internally through a detailed communications plan
- Websites design, domains consolidation, and more
- Support and training for the marketing team to expand on the branding and periodically review it
- Social Medial plan, strategies, content development
- Explore the results here: http://www.komanholdings.com, (Holdings Company) http://www.nativesofkodiak.com (Owner Company) and http://www.komangs.com (Example Subsidiary)
Decision Point Associates – Collateral
Finding successful methods of identifying unrecognized hazards is a priority for many businesses. Ease of implementation and successful training of large groups of employees is key to get hazards in the workplace identified and mitigated to drive injuries down. The Global Hazard Recognition and Energy Wheel is such a solution. Equilux’s services included the layout and design of a lighted fabric exhibit booth (image above), and a variety of marketing materials and ads.
Winning Art for the 2019 and 2018 Rondy Pin
For two years in a row the collectors pins used to raise funds for a variety of activities and celebrations at the annual Rondy Winter Festival were designed by Maria Talasz. The 2018 pins featured husky pups and the 2019 design reindeer in the “Running of the Reindeer” race held every year. This event raises money for the Marine’s Toys for Tots and is one of the most popular events of the winter festivities around Rondy. Pin designs are selected in a competition format with a deadline in June of every year. The competition designs are a donation.