Webstite and graphics projects
- University of Alaska Fairbanks, Alaska Satellite Facility Distributed Active Archive Center (ASF DAAC). Equilux, Inc. assists ASF with design and maintenance support for the ASF website, plus the Distributed Active Archive Center (DAAC). The DAAC provides a collection of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) datasets for download to the scientific community worldwide. The data is obtained through the various satellites and ground stations from ASF and from NASA.
- Alaska Division of Legislative Audit and Legislative Budget and Audit Committee. Equilux, Inc. provides website support services for design updates and overall maintenance for the two websites for the State of Alaska through a subcontract with Gonzalez Marketing, LLC.
- Union Utility and Contractor Safety Alliance, WA – Website and graphics development for the creation of a members only web portal facilitating incident discussions to improve safety culture. The system is set up that companies can enter data anonymously so the issues can be discussed and used as a shared learning tool and observation of possible trends in the industry. Original concept by Clint Reuter, ASP.
- Ben’s Custom Tack for Model Horses, expansive web store design with custom features. An absolute pleasure to work on this project which includes online store design, graphics and setup from start to finish. http://benscustomtack.com
- Small website for LVS Management LLC, Alaska. Private client. Http://lvsmanagement.com
- Alaska Safety Advisory Council website for the Department of Labor, State of Alaska. Https://aksafetyadvisory.com
KOMAN Holdings – Website Branding Alignment
KOMAN Holdings is a success story of a small Native Alaskan company. Its leadership recognized the opportunities for a sustained growth and made a plan. Realizing that their marketing materials, web presence, and overall branding was falling short of the needed quality for presentations and statements of qualifications, we started working together on a multi-year phased plan that included:
- Creation of a distinct look to emulate a family of companies for all subsidiaries, yet leaving room for diversity
- Websites design, domains consolidation, and more
- Support and training for the marketing team to manage and build websites